Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
15 March, 08:18
Over dinner tonight my 8th grade daughter had advisory class. They have to sit and listen to stories. Stories of indoctrination. She said it's called Teen talk and how a lady whose parents are Jews and she talked about how the capitol was stormed and how awful that was and how it wasnt right. In other words, Trump supporters. At this stage they cover the holocaust with them and very many untruths are being disseminated. I am confident that this is the 1619 act and this school is mostly conservative. What in the hell are all of the hard left freaks teaching and manipulating our young minds for? Damn a$$hats! They really have gone too far.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
15 March, 08:22
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Two words............

Home School

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
15 March, 08:29
In response Armour Protected to her Publication
Sounds great but I help my children to understand the fight for power and history placement. They are disseminated into the crooked world to help override the evil spirits that control the teaching industry. They will stand their ground and use their own words to work against their logic. I work to help people on another basis. We have multiplied to move Gods teaching within this everchanging world. I wont give in and just home school my girls. We are a unity to be reckoned with.

15 March, 09:02
No child is safe in our public school system.

Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
15 March, 09:10
I sure hope so for all of my grandkids sake.