The Mac @TheMac
15 March, 07:41
This is not about me, this is about protecting the children of today and of tomorrow.

Please understand me.

God bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 March, 06:13
In response The Mac to his Publication
5:5 friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 March, 06:14
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication

The Mac @TheMac
15 March, 06:15
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
🙏🏻❤️🕯🕊

The Mac @TheMac
15 March, 06:20
Intense sensitivity to sound is a common autism symptom. Loud noises may be painful. The din of a city street or a mall can be too much. When overwhelmed, people on the autistic spectrum may cover their ears to try to block out the noise.

Robin Oxman @Robino
Hmm...maybe that is my problem sounds and bright lights take me down....
07:07 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robino in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robin Oxman, click on at the bottom under it