⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 January, 03:48
Any experts on this topic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
Trump appears to be sitting in the old Oval Office design from Obama with the striped wallpaper. Trump changed the Oval Office to the less bold wallpaper.

There is no voodoo here. Question everything, but I think we can stop with this rumor. Biden is photographed in Trump's renovated Oval Office, and Trump is photographed in Obama's renovated Oval Office

https://www.newsweek.com/p...

https://www.businessinside...
04:07 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by KallixTheGreat in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 January, 05:47
In response Kallix Great to her Publication
Thank you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mani Wheeda @Maniwheeda
21 January, 04:40
Yes!!!! And the pic where everyone is saying "there is no parking lot behind the White House" is lame. There are numerous pics of a paved "road" or "path" outside the window of the Oval Office. And even if there wasn't a road there, it wouldn't be unusual for a secret service vehicle to be parked in the grass. Especially since Biden is hated so much. More of a threat probably. I dont' know for sure.

1776 ... @IGG1776
21 January, 04:21

Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
21 January, 04:29
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
This is Trump's renovated Oval Office. You can see the same drapes in the second photo of my original post above