Only people mentioned by Sunflower in this post can reply
WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
16 January, 02:59
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
DEMONS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
14 January, 06:19
😥And THAT happend in my Country! So sad! So many bad things here in our beautiful Country! On Tuesday, nearly hit by a brick while driving.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francisca Rod @Frannie
14 January, 05:33
what a sick realization, her super soul was nothing close to her show, wow she is the worse kind of hipocrite

Robin Farmgirl57 @Farmgirl57
14 January, 12:36
She makes me want to 🤮! She's beyond evil. She set those poor girls up. 😭

Bonnie Kay @BonnieKay
14 January, 09:58
In response Robin Farmgirl57 to her Publication
She deserves every ounce of retribution that is coming her way. What was done to those innocent girls (I heard rape and abortion!) is beyond abhorent. I previously watched her show and am so sorry. I actually believed she was a Christian. Then one day during a discussion about Christianity, I heard her say this: https://youtu.be/vMckuY7Sn...
Oprah Denies Jesus Christ - YouT..

Popular new age tv star Oprah Winfrey denies the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ on national television.John 14:6 "Jesus saith... I am the way, the truth, and ...