Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 11:59
All of [you] that have laughed at us.

All of [you] that have mocked us.

All of [you] that were the first ones to proudly wear a mask.

All of [you] that are the first to line up for the vaccine.

All of [you] that allowed America to robbed and were ok with it.

All of [you] that hate Donald Trump.

All of [you] that hate America.

All of [you] that hate God and the Savior, Jesus Christ.

[Your] time is coming.

Our world begins when [yours] ends. [You're] the thorn in our side that God will finally remove as He has heard the prayers from the righteous.

In Christ's holy name, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 02:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
God will separate the wheat from the chaff

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
15 March, 02:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
WHEN?!??!?!?!?!

What is the hold up? So many GREAT American Patriots dying as this drags out beyond comprehension. DEAD.

15 March, 02:47
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Nana surely hopes soon but the alternative was many times the deaths

PAIN NOW @PAIN
Cannot wait until DJT FULLY explains what is taking so long. One single arrest of a SINGLE pure trash DC swamp rat and BOOM.....a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening". But no........saving good American Patriots is a no no. Absolutely nsane what we are ALL witnessing!

LOVE IT!
02:50 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Maria. Liv. @maria07
15 March, 03:09
😏I can only agree. It has come so far that it screams to heaven. Can't stand to see how sick it has become. More and more people are suffering and have major problems with functioning. AND we know a lot has happened, we know they have saved many from terrible suffering. This Circus is so sick now and feels it does not end. Even those behind it do not shed any light on hope. On the contrary, we hear false hopes from Flynn, just 30 days more d 12-31-2020. It has been running with false hopes for the past six months. So better they have clearly stated from the start, this does not end until the other side of the spring, whatever. That is why we are giving up and do not understand what is happening with great frustration.🙄🤔😣

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
15 March, 10:19
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
i agree- we are absolutely there / keep on keepn on!

Having Fits @HavingFits
15 March, 10:20
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Hi I somewhat agree with what Angie Frangipani wrote though I do she could have written it a little nicer. To add to her point it is not just about the children some of whom have already killed and God only knows how to save them even after being saved. This is about dispensing with all evil. I think you would find comfort alot if you went on Telgram and Followed Ghostezra. He brings intel and peace daily. Just use dicernment.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
15 March, 02:55
One arrest would simply not be enough, I still have coworkers that think some things that Biden has done in the direction of our country it's going in is still because of Donald Trump, a lot of them don't seem to realize what's happening is on Biden's watch

15 March, 02:53
It had to be this way the Doj And court systems are too corrupt. Rhey ciukd not allow it to go thr there it myst go thr military courts is my understanding and fir that to happen all avenues of the court legal system had to be exhausted

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
15 March, 02:58
Yeah that's true we had to go through all legal aspects of every judicial court, otherwise if they had not of gone that Avenue and the military took over it would be considered a military coupe, and more time I believe hast to go by in order for people to not think that Donald Trump has some sort of connection to this military take over