Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
You can clearly see sun beams at the 1:52:43 mark of inauguration.
That’s low. Is the sun that low at 11:30aEST in Washington DC.
It’s less than 45degrees in the sky.
🤔
03:58 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
21 January, 10:28
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Who is that? Was this pre-recorded?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher Will @SLOQanon
21 January, 10:07
The only thing that looked live to me was the fireworks show. I went onto the EarthCam website for a live look at the Capitol and the fireworks were going off just as they were on the TV show. But I did see pictures of that morning in DC showing it snowing, then all of a sudden, it's blue sky and sunshine a few hours later? Weird!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
21 January, 07:43
Look at his face here Time

Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
21 January, 05:55
i was going to loom back at it

Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
21 January, 05:55
good dig

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 January, 05:25
most definitely pre recorded.

Kelly Bennefield @KBenny32
21 January, 05:16
I also noticed cars in the background of the Oval, when the perv was signing blank pieces of paper🤔

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 January, 04:21
Is it just me or do all the EO's he's signing look blank? Signs at odd spots on paper.

Sharon Hartman @RedeemedoftheLORD
21 January, 04:15
Maybe this was filmed at the Castle Rock Production set where they filmed the movie The American President & The West Wing series.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
21 January, 04:19
In response Sharon Hartman to her Publication
was wondering if Castle Rock was reference in Red1, red2 post. have they been behind all the green screen production?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 January, 05:25
In response Sharon Hartman to her Publication
Castle Rock is also a chess move.

Christy Foster @anzamom
21 January, 04:12
🙃https://media.gab.com/syst... ****Car in the backround

Christy Foster @anzamom
21 January, 04:12
🙃https://media.gab.com/syst... ****Car in the backround

Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
21 January, 04:07
pre-recorded fake inaugration

Susan Lyday @susanmly
21 January, 04:06
IDK but it is pretty low in the winter, that seems to low though