Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I wanted to post this short video, from 4 years ago...
To illustrate #TheGreatAwakening .

I never could have imagined the path that God would be taking me on, and I could not be more honored, to do His work, in order to move our Nation forward.

OUR Bridge was first 'born' Bernie Bridges, until 2018, when I needed to rechristen it to what you see today... #ThePeoplesBridge

And the rest, as they say, is History.

I hope you enjoy this short video:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#StayTheCourse
01:15 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
15 March, 07:12
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
LOVED IT ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 March, 06:15
Love you V

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
15 March, 04:36
Veronica, what you do every day is truly amazing. Most probably don't realize the sacrifices you've made. You're a real hero! The world thanks you!!! #wwg1wga

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
15 March, 04:02
💖🙏

Reina Beans @Reinab
15 March, 02:00
Miss veronica you are Awesome! thank you! and p.s. you younger now than you did when you made this video... 😍

JoJo 2Q2Q @JoJo2Q2Q
15 March, 02:00
amazing as always!!! love you Veronica!!! ❤️❤️❤️🐸🌸

Bea Best @Dogdude
15 March, 01:45
Amazing woman. LOVE you sista 🙏

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 March, 01:44
❤️Veronica is a PATRIOT and a credit to us ALL!! She was born to do this and is making the world a better place for her daughter, humanity and the CHILDREN!!

Makes me think of Michael Jackson's song - Man in the Mirror

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Imagine the amount of people that have woken up through her messages on the People's Bridge and the ripple effect for good it is having in Chicago and world wide. How many people looked up Q Anon and found the Q drops as a result of her messages on the bridge? We may never know. One person can make a difference and Veronica has been making a difference since 6/7/16 on the People's Bridge. ❤️

We ALL have gifts and abilities, let's us use them to UNITE people everywhere and uplift humanity. Be KIND and be the change in the world you wanto see and what you put out there will reflect back to you. ThanQ Veronica and PATRIOTS world wide!! It is an AMAZING TIME TO BE ALIVE!! ❤️🙏☀️
Man in the Mirror - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Epic/LegacyMan in the Mirror · Michael JacksonThe Essential Michael Jackson℗ 1987 MJJ Productions Inc.Released on: 2005-07-18Producer:...