Only people mentioned by EyesWideOpen in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
15 March, 10:56
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
Wictor rocks! I do miss his collander tho..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
15 March, 07:22
Meant to post this earlier but got waylaid. Always worth listening to TW. Not seen anything on MonkeyWerx on this but AF2 was up again today. Still no AF1 call sign only NA. Which means either JB is never on the plane or he is not officially recognised...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
15 March, 06:43
Thanks, appreciate this 👊🏼

DAC oldriver @DAColdriver
15 March, 05:27
Monkey Werx today said he is seeing a lot of activity too. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 3 15 21 - YouTube

You can find this and more on my website at monkeywerxus.com Also, check out my Werx Shop at monkeywerxus.com/shopNote: All music has been LEGALLY downloaded...

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 March, 04:06
Remember when Carlos told us that we had nothing to worry about on November 3rd and POTUS would win in a landslide with no chance of Fraud?

I do and I called him out for it.

Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
15 March, 11:59
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
If thatbia the same Carlos from Twitter than fhis guy is a classic case of a LARP. i called him out after the death of the gentleman in Seattle and said it was an Iranian hit team using military tactics. he blocked me for questioning his assessment. Funny you would block someone for questioning you. if you are right... have the stones to defend it. if this is the same guy, i would trust his opinion as much as I would an Antifa member's opinion on economics- with a 30lbs chunk of Himalayan salt!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
15 March, 12:38
Thank you for sharing...

USA DAR @buffaloalum
15 March, 12:37
If fhis is real, how long could Trump be the shadow President? 4 years?

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
15 March, 10:59
In response USA DAR to his Publication
A few more days/weeks, at the most. This is at an apex...a precipice, if you will. April at the latest. April 1st is the new financial quarter so I'm pretty sure everything has to be in place for clear records and clean audits to move forward.

Happy Corporate Tax Day!!!!

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
15 March, 11:23
Interesting the Area 51 flights to/fro have stopped and I didn't know Israel had hit 12 Iranian tankers this past week since we don't have any access to news in this country. Also didn't know the Brits are going after Assad's wife.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 March, 11:14
Beware the ides of March.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
15 March, 12:59
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
what do mean by ides?

PAIN NOW @PAIN
15 March, 11:07
So something is FINALLY happening for ALL to see? Or is everything still so top secret that millions and millions of good, grand and glorious American Patriots remain fast asleep?

DEAD.