Q++++ Q++++ @Sparkledocawake
15 March, 09:06
I have been away from the digital soldier stuff for awhile since the election. My voice has been silent, but my mind still very much active trying to figure out what is going on. The election wounded me emotionally, but a small price to pay for the coming payoff. I have stop trying to predict dates and interpret individual news reports.
I tell my wife," I am living in the future, waiting for the rest of the world to catch up to me. I know the ending, I just do not know the path."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CYNTHIA SPRAYBERRY @cwilliamsann
I am ready for the ending to get here soon because if it keep going like it is we are no longer going to have a Country. We are going to be a Communist Regime and there will be no going back.
09:10 AM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by cwilliamsann in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
15 March, 10:19
In response CYNTHIA SPRAYBERRY to his Publication
We have no country right now and today. Actually, if folks want to be purely honest and forthcoming, we have nothing at all. No justice. No President. No country. We are losing millions of American Patriots unecessarily. Someone, whoever is in charge of this disgrace, will have some "BIG LEAGUE" explaining to do. This is OUR fucking coutnry.

Or was. So brutal to witness!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396