03:27 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
22 January, 01:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Would love to contribute in some way ♡

Retired: Former First Responder,
Resourcing, Resiliency...
and that extra special skill of being able to remain awake for insane amounts of time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 January, 12:53
Nana thinks one thing in our favor in rebuild is that there will be A LOT more ppl interested in helping and contributing all the way from local levels upward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
21 January, 04:50
I own a hydraulics re-manufacturing company. We are making hydraulic cylinders great again, awaiting the rightful return of our POTUS. Hold the line...

HOPE FILLED TEXAN @hopenotwasted
21 January, 03:47
that means my dreams of helping others may come true... rebuild broken things .... We need more women who rebuild and teach others ...

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
21 January, 03:54
In response HOPE FILLED TEXAN to her Publication
Indeed, petions are being answered...look 5 spiritual glances forward and a few back, be thankful to recieve, realigning you hearts purpose within Gods Miraculous Plan...I belive we have a choice. Harmony or Discord.
Have steadfast Faith,
take the time to see
the Joy in your endurance.
🥰😇🥰

CQQLKAT QQ Q @Fearthepeople
21 January, 03:45
Let me know when! ❤🇺🇲

Francisca Rod @Frannie
21 January, 03:36
protect every child/ all of them matter
schools
healthcare
ways to engage in our community needs and leaders who actually care to serve the people
social media censorship / social media free speech
real reporting
healing

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 January, 03:35
sign me up Sir! im ready to serve my President and my country and move out of this blue liberal jungle!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
21 January, 03:34
Wherever God / my country should call me, I'll answer.

While it's the Second American Revolution right now, what follows on the far side is the Second Industrial Revolution / Renaissance...

Americans Build. Donald Trump Builds. We're gonna kick some butt.
The Best really is yet to come. MAGA

Aaron Roma @Asr143Woke
21 January, 05:10
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
https://anonup.com/thread/... i was just behind a school bus, "Q07950" on back. i looked up Q post 795. "FOR GOD AND COUNTRY" thats the post! so i put on my page. then browsed home page and first post up was yours! no coincidences!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
21 January, 06:20
I AM YOUR GOD SON

I SPEAK TO YOU IN THIS FORM BECAUSE IS WHAT COOL GUYS USING NOW
AND BECAUSE ACTUALLY GET #Banned IN #twitter
AND ALSO #wego , BECAUSE ITS FULL OF #PROTESTANTS ANGLO SAXONS ATHEIST AND HERESY

I COMMIT YOU TO EMBRACE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
21 January, 03:31
1min ago at 3:28

3:26 > 3:8 > 1111
3:27 > 3:9 > 12/21 > 3 > 111 > +++ > 33 > 6
3:28 > 3:10 > 13 [them] > 4 > 1111

15:26 > 6:8 > 14 Patriots.jpg | [41] > 5|5 > 5:5 > 55 > " " "...
15:27 > 6:9 > 15 | 51 > 17*3 > drop51 > number POTUS followed > 6 > 33
15:28 > 6:10 > 7|7 > 77

FWOW = 67 | 76 > 13 [them] > 4 > 1111
OurWay = 103 | 301 > 13 [them] > 4 > 1111

GoldPilling 777 @JJ74Q
21 January, 04:03
Where Can I get Some Good Info On These 1111s I see Them Everywhere "not On Screens" I Am In Tune With 11 I Mage My Name Before I Started Seeing All Of It
JJ74q Turns Out To Be 1111 That Blew My Mind After I figured It Out A Year Ago. Any Info You Send My Way Will Be Looked At
Since Ive Been On This Journey And The JFk Connection
My First Son Born 5/29 JFK Bday
My Second Son Born 07/16 The Day N529jk Went Down
My Wife Born On The Fall Equinox of a Leap Year
Her Gmother Born on The Spring Equinox Of A Leap Year
And The List Keeps Going
Oh Yea Im Born 34th day
Whats It All Mean??

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
21 January, 03:30
Will there instantly be a need for hundreds of congressmen/women? Governors appoint Senators, if I'm not mistaken.

Francisca Rod @Frannie
21 January, 03:29
yes sir!!! love #OurWay

Francisca Rod @Frannie
21 January, 03:28
😲😲 i just saw antifa ..........wow 😲