Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Journey 1111333 @ItsTheTimeOfTheSeason
15 March, 02:59
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
The Grand Grimoire, sometimes referred to as the ‘Red Dragon’ or the ‘Gospel of Satan’, is a medieval grimoire believed to possess immense powers. According to legend, it was written by an apocryphal figure by the name of Honorius of Thebes, who is claimed to have been possessed by Satan himself. The Grand Grimoire is said to be one of the most potent occult books in existence, and contains instructions for the summoning of demons.
This grimoire is often said to have been written during the 16 th century. During the 18 th century, when there was a ‘cheap grimoire boom’ in France, a version of the Grand Grimoire was produced, and then published in the following century. The original Grand Grimoire (or a copy of the original), however, is said to be kept today in the Vatican Secret Archives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
15 March, 03:04
In response Journey 1111333 to his Publication
The Ninth Gate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
15 March, 02:41
Amein! Shabbat is not SUNday, Sukkot is not Christmas, Passover/First Fruits/Unleavened Bread is not Easter. The Feasts of the Living God are not just "Jewish Holidays;" they are for those of every tribe, nation, and tongue who chose to graft into the olive tree that is Israel, of which Messiah Yeshua is the root.
____
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Messiah Yeshua. – Revelation 12:17
____
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Yeshua – Revelation 14:12

____
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. – Revelation 18:4.

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
15 March, 09:54
Catholic school kid as well. I've been to the vatican and got a bad vibe. I've never liked organized religion. I've never understood why these men are elevated - Priests, Cardinals, Bishops, etc. - so many of them are evil pedophiles and we elevate them? They are just men. I worship God. These men don't forgive me. Only God can forgive me. I am a Christian.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 March, 09:56
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
same very weird vibe in vatican

True North @TrueNorthGirl
15 March, 09:13
Catholic, born and raised, even Cathokic school. Cannot believe I had no freaking clue. Glad I woke up and I’m so angry at the same time at the pervasive evil so many are capable of, and foster. 😠

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 March, 08:39
quand on va se reveiller au pays de la fille ainee de l'eglise catholique 🥸le ciel va tomber 🙄