Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 08:36
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Still waiting. No time like now, especially after getting skull fucked by Trump's words on the vaccine. Sickening trash. I have had it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
16 March, 08:45
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
As much as I love Lin Wood, he's been preaching the same tune for months. ALL TALK/NO ACTION. Nothing but hearing him complain, complain, and more complaining. The thing that bugs me the most about Lin Wood is that he keeps bragging how the Gorgia govenors will be "arrested" along with many others...but they still floating around doing whatever.

Wasted so many hours exciting excited hearing Lin Wood podcasts. Nothing true came out of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
15 March, 11:41
I think he means to say Pedovors! Yes, folks, this is a shit show like you've never imagined. Brace yourselves, the truth is about to get very ugly.

The good news is, there are countless beings of light that have chosen to see you through.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
15 March, 11:25
ANY DAMN SECOND NOW...WE ARE ALL TWISTING IN THE WIND

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 March, 07:48
GIT'R DONE!!!! LET'S DO IT ALREADY!!!

Wes Orzechowski @Wessy
15 March, 07:04
Dang Jimbo! You on a roll! Thank you!!!!!!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 March, 03:12
I wonder what’s taking Lynn Wood so long to expose this information to the public.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 March, 07:49
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
THROUGH MEDIA PLATFORMS? WHERE'S THE REAL NEWS AND WHY AREN'T OUR CONSERVATIVE PLATFORMS IE...NEWSMAX AND OAN ...TALK SHOW RADIO HOSTS???? WHY ARE THEY BRINGING IT TO LIFE?