Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 March, 09:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Good! now do universities

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Traci pantaleo @TraciP
15 March, 04:18
So if you have money in citi bank what do we do pull it out??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 02:15
That is great news Doq now lets get the rest of them!

CurlyTop 1John5_5 @CurlyTop_1John5_5
15 March, 11:37
Please explain or provide a link. I can't find anything....

Par Nelli @Parnelli
02 May, 12:32
In response CurlyTop 1John5_5 to her Publication
As you've noticed

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 March, 10:44
realized this morning that the difference between DOQ and DOITQ is IT.
I = 9
T = 20
IT = 920 > 92 > 911

just a cool vibe thing :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 02:16
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Doq
IT
Mind?
Well Ya think?

Jackie Helg @JackieHelgWWG1WGA
15 March, 08:57
i have Citi, whats going on with them? i searched it but nothing cones up🙄

Marie Hurt @MarieHurt
15 March, 05:14
In response Jackie Helg to her Publication
Citibank is tied to the central bank.
Put your money in a solid credit union for financial protection.
By having your money in citibank and others you are supporting the central bankers.

Marie Hurt @MarieHurt
15 March, 05:25
In response Jackie Helg to her Publication
If you use your card to get into Costo. Fine, but pay with a credit union visa which tends to have lower rates.
The white hats are in the process of taking down the central bank. Time to move your assets for protection. Go on facebook in your city and ask what credit unions they recommend in your area. Get a credit card there then see about transfering your credit card debt to your new card.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
15 March, 08:03
I only have my costco card as citi. easily replaceable. but Primerica runs through citi...I have friends who do Primerica. I wonder if they will be screwed as a residual effect. will have to dig.

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
15 March, 08:00
Couple months ago I moved any recurring monthly charges I had on my citicard to another and then cancel the citicard account. Weird how these things work out.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Just Becky @Becky3560
15 March, 07:36
oh man i hope so. its my biggest and most evil credit card account. i hate them

Christus Vexed @jefzef
15 March, 04:04
Bring 'er down.
Rename Citi Field.
Hang 'em high.

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
15 March, 03:44
Citibank? Aw man, was going to open an account so they could wire the stimulus checks instead of mailing it overseas which takes 2 months...I live abroad

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
15 March, 03:43

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 March, 03:31
151: 17 x 3.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
15 March, 02:27
Citi is fooked.
125 (gematria)
12 + 5 = 17

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
15 March, 02:29
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
GOOD! THEY TOOK MY FEKKING HOUSE! It was like Let's make a deal at the end. They worked in tandem w the IRS! It's not noice to hate but I HOPE they all get hung high! They caused so much PAIN! andrew cuomo WAS THE rear ADMIRAL!

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
15 March, 02:17
Good! I hate that bank!

David Morgan @Koloborbit
15 March, 01:56
GOOD, THEY FOOKED ME OVER ROYALLY.

Nanna Whammy @NannaWhammy
15 March, 08:25
In response David Morgan to his Publication
Me too! Lost my house & didn't have the funds to fight them.

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
16 March, 02:51
In response David Morgan to his Publication
LET'S GET EM‼️NO ONE DESERVES THIS BS TREATMENT‼️

FREEDOM 2021 @IAMthatIAM
15 March, 01:56
good 👍👍👍