Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Star Lite @Starlite
17 March, 10:36
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
These are the types of things I cannot comprehend. Why does this happen, how can they get away with this, please someone stop this. We have a sacred job as parents and human beings to protect our children and these people have destroyed it. I will fast today for all the children who have been wronged by this kind of behavior. I can't stomach anything after watching this anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

ising 4Him @ising4him
17 March, 04:38
This is unbelievable! How can this pig talk about it likes it's perfectly normal?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
17 March, 02:43
This is pretty twisted. I can't believe how brazen these pedos are to post pictures & videos on social media. I cannot wrap my brain around this. ๐Ÿคฎ

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 March, 02:47
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
They really think they are untouchable๐Ÿ˜ก

Jean Esposito @JeanE
16 March, 05:36
Survivor of incest here. Healed through grace, and reaching out to heal others on all levels.
This sort of sh*t goes on waaaaay more than any of us would care to believe. Bad mental hygiene, born of ignorance and utter lack of self-control. Some people just should NOT procreate; unfortunately, who is the censor who decides? It MUST BE THE SELF, moved by the Sacred Heart of the Creator.
People like this are the product of our vey sick and degenerate culture.
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโšกโšกโšก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Jasper Raspberry @Jasper_Q_Raspberry
16 March, 03:32
๐Ÿ˜ก Millstone ๐Ÿ˜ก

Only followers of this user (Slapps_) can see their posts

Deep Thinker @Transparentvision
16 March, 01:52
i would love to build a special company that the law/ govermant would allow my company to go get these pos & destroy them however we see fit for hurting innocent children.

Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
16 March, 07:23
and he has not been thrown into jail or had his dick cut off why?

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
16 March, 07:09
What about her mother? Does she know. He's a kitchen knife job for sure.

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
16 March, 07:06
WHY is this monster still walking and talking?

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
16 March, 06:46
Horrifying !

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
16 March, 06:28
Thankfully, this guy was supposedly arrested after this video went viral on Twitter several months ago.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
15 March, 01:56
Someone should cut it off.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 March, 11:35

Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
15 March, 07:59
What is the origin of this video? This is absolutely insane

Randy Shreds @SketchySk8
15 March, 03:35
This is so fucking disgusting and infuriating!
I don't see how anyone can do this, especially a father! Wtf!?!
He needs to go to hell now!

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
15 March, 01:14
๐Ÿ˜ฑWhat the ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ?!! I hope officials are wisking him away in hand cuffs with a noose around his neck! What point is he trying to make beside the fact that he's a wicked sick pedo who needs his ๐Ÿคฌ cut off!

โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธPepe Le Q~17โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ @TheQuietStorm17
15 March, 01:12

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
15 March, 01:00
๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐ŸคฌHOW is this POS posting this on social media and STILL NOT IN PRISION??? SO SO ANGRY.... PLEASE keep sharing this till the RIGHT PEOPLE TRACK HIM DOWN ....๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ...
There's just NOT ENOUGH grind stones...
#NCSWIC #GodWins

Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
16 March, 07:25
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
well if this went viral on twitter they allow it, trying to find where the source of this

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 March, 12:59
OMG!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ