John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Watch the water may be different than what you think!

All Q's have heard watch the water, we have also heard Never bring an arrow [in a quiver] to a LOSBR missile fight. What if they both fit together but have a second meaning. Watch the water doesn't just mean to look at it but to be weary of it as in a warning!
Birthrates have been on a steady decrease for years and they give us the B.S.of this generation doesn't want to have kids, yada yada. There are tens of millions of horny people out there so I don't buy it. When you combine abortion rates climbing and birth rates falling there is a reason behind it all. I believe this is it. The cabal gives us a double whammy. First they use drugs and toxins so you can't have kids than make it extremely expensive to use a fertility clinic. They win both ways.
Notice the lowest birth rates are in "Dem states". Also I discovered around all bodies of water that eat fish birth rates are super low. They are wiping us out and making money from
10:40 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 June, 03:26
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Agree. The Pill, abortions, vaccines was how they did it. Fertility clinics as well as adoptions made unafordable. They broke up family units with drugs and alcohol and took children away to rape and sell . "The Run-aways". When I think of it all I am sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
12 June, 06:34
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Yes it is enough to tear a person apart. To know all the horrors they do is more than a person can take. God is what keeps us here and fighting. We will take these people down. It will be beautiful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
15 March, 03:11
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I 100% agree with your conclusions. The same is happening here, I have never known as many young coples who are going for IVF treatment. They are only allowed between one and three attempts on the NHS. I know of couples who have already spent thousands trying. I believe its the HPV vaccine, the pill and whatever is in the water. And yes we are paying for them to exterminate us.