Only people mentioned by Saint_Bernard in this post can reply
True North @TrueNorth
15 March, 06:10
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
This is not his account - someone using his name. Someone of his stature and integrity wouldn't post like he does. Be careful who you follow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
15 March, 10:23
In response True North to her Publication
Question everything is what I do...thank you for your concern...but this is more for people to question...I do not believe it is him who is writing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Walker Colt @Jugobeer
15 March, 03:32
I'm not sure if this is really the generals account, but these questions are interesting, and something I've wondered about ever since I heard the stories on the Roberts kids.

HCHC 12222 @HComo
15 March, 12:34
Ive been wondering if this would surface. 👀

Lemme grab my popcorn real quick.

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
15 March, 12:17
been saying that about amy... watch the haiti kids

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
14 March, 10:51
not a real account of the General.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 March, 12:06
In response Iris Beautiful to her Publication
Who would do this? They are viable questions don't you think?