Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
25 March, 01:40
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
When?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
20 March, 04:04
Lin speaks TRUTH BOLDLY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 March, 10:33
Heavenly Father please bless and protect Your messenger, Lin Wood, as he spreads the truth of the evil that has existed in our highest offices and throughout this world. May we rebuild our nation and this world with our faith and trust in You.

Christina Maga @Christina71
17 March, 03:42
LOVE me some Lin Wood!!!! I know he is some type of Angel sent from God, I have yet to figure out which one. When the news goes worldwide, us lightworkers need to keep reminding the people, that it's OVER, done with and will NEVER be allowed again!!! Lin Wood is one of GODS HERO'S! 🙏✝️💝

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
17 March, 03:16
Lin Wood is a digital prophet.....hope this comes to light soon.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
17 March, 03:05
Just watched a Charlie Ward interview today with someone who was trafficked and she stated that she had come across GHW Bush, G.Bush, ,Biden and Fauci in her years of being trafficked.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
17 March, 04:01
In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication
🙏🏼❤️

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
17 March, 04:29
In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication
Have you seen Cathy O'Brien's work? She was trafficked by Presidents in USA and Canada...MK Ultra victim ...speaks out about the horrors of pedophilia.

https://trance-formation.c...

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
17 March, 03:03
PLEASE APPRISE ME!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
17 March, 02:54
please I pray the TRUTH is revealed asap !!!! 🙏🙏🙏thank you Lin Wood

Sandy Ziegler @shzreading
14 March, 08:44
Part of me wants this to come out... but I dread what will happen when people realize the level of malevolent evil that has been among us for so long.... God help us!!!