Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
15 March, 07:54
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 March, 07:45
I have been convinced Kevin Kline is Melinda hahaha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 March, 08:37
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
me too, not Williams

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 March, 08:45
"It's a good night for eyebrows", said the Grinch as he gazed lovingly at Melinda Gates freakish face. lol . "That's a Man!" said Austin Powers from another corner of the room full of clowns. Someone said Robin Williams was also rescued into the human angels program and is playing Melinda in "the movie". I also read they were both hung by Villagers in India back in 2013 for maiming thousand of girls with their death sticks and, that they were to valuable to the deep state to loose as ambassadors of population control, so they covered it up and replaced them with transgendered puppets. I beleive that later and think that Q team knows they are gone and has their puppet masters under control. So, they are allowing for the masses to be amused by and catch this Deep State imposters. Time will tell.