Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

wht 2.0 @wht
The charges were trespassing and resisting arrest, not refusing to wear a mask.
Businesses can make their own rules and if you don't comply they can insist you leave. If you refuse to leave at that point you are trespassing and the cops can arrest you for that.
However, don't think businesses can require masking against a claimed medical exemption, which would be discrimination against a protected class (handicap). The problem is such will have to be established in the courts before the cops will likely 'get the memo'.

Though not sure what, if anything, will come of it yet everyone should report such discrimination to the DOJ here:
https://www.justice.gov/ac...

I filed one on my local library the other day. I refused to wear a mask and allowed them to call the sheriff who did get a determination from his boss and the prosecutor on his radio in our presence that I could be charged w/ trespassing.
04:48 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Orange Peel @Orangepeel
14 March, 05:26
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Bank of America is a publically traded business, so it is not a private business, and the woman has money in the bank. Cops are in the wrong. woman has a broken foot in 2 places. Hope she sues and owns the bank!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
14 March, 05:56
In response Orange Peel to her Publication
The library was a community public library. I think they're in the wrong too but it's going to take court cases to change the cops' approach to the issue of trespassing. She was not being removed because she didn't mask. She was removed *simply* because she refused to leave on order of the bank. And in the process resisted arrest and got hurt. The 'why' of why the bank asked her to leave is not (yet) under the cop's purview.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396