Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 March, 05:32
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
I didn't mean to take over your thread. yes people are far too stupid to question the jab

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 March, 05:06
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
so Bill Gates and Microsoft cannot keep from getting hacked.

But you just keep on frantically changing those passwords so it won't happen to you!

if this alone does not give you the feeling that we are all fat snacking munching ducks in a well baited field, nothing else will. QUACK QUACK QUACK 🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 March, 05:08
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
but keep eating the genetically modified corn?

Look I'm down with the choo choo just as much as anybody. but you think somebody would've brought this up already.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 March, 05:31
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Change everything and legal aid here in Texas that is supposed to help you with getting rent paid etc. was down for a whole week because they use Microsoft! But I'm supposed to feel bad about money management etc. and these assholes can't even go to the pawnshop?even my little business email was hacked, yes I still use Microsoft, I know I know, no time to Change everything and legal aid here in Texas that is supposed to help you with getting rent paid etc. was down for a whole week because they use Microsoft! But I'm supposed to feel bad about money management etc. and these assholes can't even go to the pawnshop?