Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 12:26
If I'm thinking logically, the entire Trump term was his special forces removing the bad guys.

Plenty of good guys have been in the forces/military and have been waiting for the day. When Trump got into office it was time.

Look at all things that occurred in year one. Basically impossible things... unless certain people were removed.

When Q said "to be blunt, game over", I think the chess game was over. Majority of the key players were removed while we filled spots with actors wearing a mask on top of a mask.

The final part is getting key people domestically to believe this is all real and happening.

Imagine removing an evil childs evil parent from them. That's their only source of info and it's not going to go well. I think we're in that phase.

Open to hearing others thoughts as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
Partial repeat:
...We have a derth of leadership. Millions of us WILL NOT CONFORM to an illegitimate president, again. We know too much. If people attempt to start collecting firearms it will get real ugly and probably not slowly. We have a legitimate President. These things need to happen ASAP:
- Military needs to announce arrest of Biden, et al, due to fraud and treason, via EBS;
- Same EBS needs to explain that fraud vitiates all so DJT IS LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT;
- Same EBS should announce imposed moratorium on ALL new legislation and executive orders pending new elections coming in 30, 60 or 90-days (arrests to continue);
- Other EBS broadcasts can communicate other crimes, sentences, etc., during this time.

Concurrently, our ELECTED president can take the reins and bring about order while resolving 'on-topic' issue(s).
01:05 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OklahomaRed in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
14 March, 06:21
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
No need for new elections, we all know who won. Show The Kraken, show the fraudulent votes. People will get it who want to understand. If they don't there isn't enough red pills to get them to. They're not going to believe the arrests, tribunals and executions. They're not going to believe the abuse, the trafficking, the adrenochrome. They will protest but there will be so few we can simply let them burn themselves out. There are more of us red pilled than not. Let's get this show on the road please!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
14 March, 06:59
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Respectfully disagree. Reason: I can't confirm actual number but a significant number of legislators have been caught with their wankers out and other crimes leaving a similar number of vacant seats that require filling. As well, the massaive fraud was not limited to the Presidential vote as many down-ballot elections are also suspect. At least some elections will need to be held. I doubt there's enough unsoiled legislators to consititute even a majority of states that would be represented by any house or senate members. Not sure about the number but I've heard something like 350+ of 535 total were compromised / arrested. I am not one of the 10 in-the-know so this could be based on mis-info. Remember. We've been watching a movie. Disgusting though if true, huh? Glad 13th Amendment back in play, finally. If you know of a BAR-approved lawyer serving as a politician, that's a problem. Don't vote for those traitors - they will or should be arrested as foriegn agents. Except f

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
14 March, 02:31
Your right! We need just a taste~ like a check & balance if ya will! Those of us who have been researching found much that needs confirmation! As far as guns go...for THEM its a loosing battle!! We have plenty of Patriots & Veterans in the US that could surely handle this crisis! Use your browser and check your state...My TN is locked & loaded! Something will have to give tho~ When is this Hold the line gonna be up? If we don't have some clarity by Summer, natives are getting restless!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 March, 02:23
LETS GO ! WORLD IS WATCHING THE WORLDS SUPER POWER PUSSYFOOTIN AROUND !!!
DO YOUR DUTY MILITARY !!!!!

Julie Roe @gma210
14 March, 01:44
You are right! It will be an all out civil war if they TRY to come for our guns.