Midday Vibe Check!
doG is a good co-pilot...
02:17 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
22 January, 12:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
21 January, 10:38
Hi Kim!
Yay! Found you! i used to be ifixskin on twitter--now QDuck here! Starting to feel like home here again! πŸŒΈπŸƒ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Sparql @Gracie
21 January, 08:48
πŸ₯°β™₯️🐾

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
21 January, 07:17
Vibing high, Kim. so glad to see you again 😍

American Goldfinch @AmericanGoldfinch
21 January, 07:12
Amen!

Eric Big E, e. @bigebiz
21 January, 06:06

Eric Big E, e. @bigebiz
21 January, 06:06
In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
21 January, 05:41
my hubby and i just got back from a brisk ride.... love watching the sunset on the back of a bike

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
21 January, 03:38
I LOVE ❀️🐢 & Love You All πŸ₯°

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
21 January, 03:37
I feel awesome today. I know that good vibes rule. Nothing can stop what is coming and WWG1WGA!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 03:35
. always πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
21 January, 03:21
I'm so glad to found you here❣️

American Girl @Americangirl
21 January, 03:17
THE BEST!❀

Mary Mags @Limlev777
21 January, 03:14
made my day!!!!! toooo cute❀️❀️

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
21 January, 03:13
Hi Kim, great to see you!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 January, 03:21
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Thanks! You, too! :)

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 January, 03:11
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
21 January, 03:00
doG is great!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
21 January, 02:58
I LOVE BIKER DOGOS ❀️❀️❀️❀️❣️❣️❣️

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
21 January, 02:44

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 02:44
Afternoon Kim!

21 January, 03:07
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Hi Johnny!!!! Good to see you...
Missing you on twit!

Jama BananaBama @JamaBananaBama
21 January, 02:39

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
21 January, 02:36
I missed these, Kim!

21 January, 03:09
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
Hi Friend!
happy to see you here and to reconnect!

Finned One @FinnedOne
21 January, 02:32
How do you post pictures on here? Copy and paste doesn't seem to work?

Mr OG Drippy @og_drippy
21 January, 02:35
In response Finned One to her Publication
did you get that from the "worlds worst dad jokes 97' CD-ROM?"

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
21 January, 02:31
vibe check: excellentπŸ’›

Jackie Helg @JackieHelgWWG1WGA
21 January, 02:27
woo Hoo I found you! my lovely decoder is back! after twitter suspended me it was tough finding people, so glad i found you!❀️

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
21 January, 02:20
Comfy fren!
Waiting for splashdown!
🎼
https://youtu.be/2EO30SqO7...

garret york @Gpatriot1972
21 January, 02:19
Yay so glad you are here now!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
21 January, 02:19
Morning, Kim! Hope you're having a great day :)

doG is great!

21 January, 02:20
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Hi 17C! Thanks. Hope the same for you. :)

Southrnfarmgirl Godsey @Southrnfarmgirl
21 January, 02:18
Good Afternoon Kim and Vincent

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 January, 02:17
Hi!

21 January, 02:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hi VK!
Good to see ya!