Kim Runner @kimrunner
3.14 ...Love this drop... I feel it!
11:08 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 March, 07:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
π 💧💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
14 March, 03:56
POST 3061:

Mar 14 2019 13:48:53 (EST)
Screenshot 2019-03-14_14-48-21-684.png ⬇

https://twitter.com/George...
>>5681048
Another piece to the puzzle.
AUTISTS SAVING THE WORLD.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ittap Forfreedom @HopefulAmerican60
14 March, 03:15
i have had numerous goosebump/chills the last couple days....👊💯❤🤍💙

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 March, 01:20
In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication
Ditto! On and off all the time.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
14 March, 12:26
https://www.billiards.com/...
So many pool games have their turning point right at the start, following a good break or a bad break, that it's no exaggeration to say the break is the most important shot. When we break the balls we want three things. First, you want to have enough force to send a ball or balls into pockets. Second, you need to scatter the balls enough to have a chance at running the rack. And third, you need enough control for the cue ball to end up in the best possible position to make your next shot.

The break shot is the hardest you will ever hit a cue ball. If you hit the cue ball this hard and your stick is not level to the table, you can bounce the ball off the table. Always keep your cue as level as possible. Everything is magnified when breaking.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
14 March, 07:53
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
i am an excellent ball breaker!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 March, 12:24
autist: very high-functioning and analytic, tend to be obsessive in their pursuit
sounds rightbrained to me, less empotional.
but emotion can be a fact also. do not discount folowing your gut by emotions.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
14 March, 12:04
Yes, I feel it!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 12:09
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Hey! I've been missing you.
Hope things are well!

OSDC Patriot @OsdcPatriot
14 March, 12:03

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
14 March, 12:00
Indeed.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
14 March, 11:38
Putting is like Wisdom: partly a natural gift and partly the accumulation of experience. -Arnold Palmer

It's about the break!
#redshirtsunday

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Tiger Woods drops 71-foot birdie putt at Arnold Palmer - YouTube

SUBSCRIBE to PGA TOUR now: http://pgat.us/vBxcZSh In the opening round of the 2018 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, Tiger Woods drops an i...

Mnp Sna @ms2021
14 March, 11:19
Q#1455 / Q#4557
Biblical.
Q

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
14 March, 11:11

joann ferguson donated @joann212
14 March, 11:08
Morning Kim R