Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 February, 08:24
When I look around I see rabbit holes, or doors leading to different paths, I see these opened through others word, actions, or designed plan by nefarious being wishing to confuse my brothers and sisters. When I feel within Me, I feel Love, I see this Avatar world, which many were tricked into the belief that eyes are the only sense to See, begins to disolve, as I feel my Soul Alive within me dancing in a world with My Father, Angels, and other spiritual beings, When I Feel I begin to See. When I close My eyes, for even a split second, I am no longer tied to the rules of Man as I have traveled into the World created for Me and for Us All, the True World, a World of Love Joy Kindness and Peace. When I learned that all I see with My Eyes was illusion, a door opened to a Truth that I once knew, as All of You did once too. I can escape this Madness by traveling within to the Place I am to be, the place that is for the Meek, because inside Me is the Heaven that I seek. ❤️🙏 I Live Free.✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
Beautiful words, thank you for sharing your insights! There are many of us that are standing there with you! Carry on, Soldier! We have your back!
11:06 AM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyBennett611 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 March, 11:11
In response Judy Bennett to her Publication
God places it on my heart to reach out, the words are gifted to me from him. Thank You for being here with me now. I love you so very much, just as you are, forever. We will get through this, together. 😇❤️🙏✝️🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396