World Be Free @Dark2LightWW
I usually don't follow random people but I'm following as many of you here as I can! I feel honored to be amoung the first people to use this site and I figure most of us here are on the same page! I love you all. I was bummed I got kicked off twitter. I didn't do anything wrong. I lost all "my people" hopefully they will make their way here. Fight on Patriots! #thestormisuponus #wwg1wga
06:59 PM - Jan 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dark2LightWW in this post can reply
Quester215 ... @Quester215
11 January, 02:59
In response World Be Free to her Publication
I feel the same way you do! Our scattered families will reunite!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthSeeQer 111 @TruthSeeQer
11 January, 09:04
Followed! 👊🏽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Norma &Al KalnGlass @NormAl2Q2Q
11 January, 09:00
For whatever reason I have not been suspended but I only had a little over 1700 followers.
They made sure to get rid of alll the big accounts.
Plus my hubby and I comment here and there but we consider ourselves professional retweeters or endorsers.
We share as much as we can. Twitter is not the same but we are hanging on. There are some big accounts that have made a come back but after the storm, we are deactivating our twitter.

ANQNIZ _17 - Z @ANQNIZ_17_Z
11 January, 08:46
they should come here, it's fast and identical to twitter

Just Jane @JustJane
11 January, 08:37
well said world be free. I feel the same.
ALL wonderful patriots here.❤️
wwg1wga🇺🇸🇺🇸

Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
10 January, 08:37
same. welcome. Glad to be here as well

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
10 January, 08:01

Stan Patriot @pinacle_5
10 January, 08:05
In response Patriot DRP to his Publication
The only way I see at the moment is to ckick on the meme, screen shot it, crop and save!

Only followers of this user (JRoGue) can see their posts

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
10 January, 07:39
In response JRoGue 1776 to his Publication
Even if i didn't love President Trump i certainly wouldn't support any of those lying cheating pedos in Congress! I think Ted Cruz is about the only good one of the bunch!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
10 January, 07:07
wego old guard..lol...follow jonella moore ...getting them over here!