WTH did I just read 🤦‍♀️
Eat my own human cell regenerated meat 🤷‍♀️ Did I read this right 🤔
https://mysteriousuniverse...
08:27 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
14 March, 12:38
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Just when you think you've heard and seen it all....they just don't stop do they? Their evilness has no boundaries. If that's not enough to make you a vegetarian I don't know what is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oleda King @Blessed62
14 March, 11:04
Re visit old movie Soylent Green

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oleda King @Blessed62
14 March, 11:03
Remember Mad cow disease and what it was caused by?🤔🤔

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 March, 10:58
These are satinists Not Scientists Close but no cigar!

anon anon @Qcolorado
14 March, 09:45
GAG!! Another good reason to buy local!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
14 March, 09:25
I stopped eating meat in January this year and I feel sick, when I have to prepare it for my husband. He loves it 😱

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
14 March, 09:04
Anyone wonder the purpose of any test "swab" for your DNA? I mean, covid or other "medical" test? These people truly are sick.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
14 March, 09:07
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
yes 🙋‍♀️

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
14 March, 09:00

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
14 March, 08:59
I'm sick and tired of people trying to feed me human beings. Don't know how to say it plainly. They want to incorporate your participation into their evilness. Grow your own food , eat nothing process.

Liddy WWG1WGA @Liddy
14 March, 08:34
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

14 March, 08:34
In response Liddy WWG1WGA to her Publication
🤮🤮🤮🤮

Seek The Truth @WL6202
14 March, 08:31
No, I will not knowingly eat meat made from my own cells or any other human for that matter. Get rid of this evil 1% who rule us the 99%.

14 March, 08:32
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Ya no way for me either . Hard pass on that ! I can actually see some people fall for this and welcome it with open arms. Soo sick and evil !