John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
The dates tell you all you need to know.
PRE PLANNED.
07:32 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
14 March, 07:06
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Wasn't it 2017 when Fauxie delivered his speech to George Washington University proclaiming there WILL be a pandemic in this presidency (Trump)? When you dig on this dirtbag his follies go way back. These asshats think we're all stupid. It's all in the WEF maze but I haven't wanted to look there as I know they are tracking us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
14 March, 07:15
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
All that and so much more , his reghular contacts and drinking buddies dont leave much to the immagination in the form of rule the world or control the population stakes .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mar Fields @bullbearfields
14 March, 10:32
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Can even see year 2017.
There are some post saying the Patent was first initiated year 2015.

If you wil look inside this report of GPMB, way back before the common person knows the word "covid"
Global Preparedness Monitoring Board annual report 2019

Progress indicator(s) by Sep. 2020
all info inside PDF see W.H.O. website
https://apps.who.int/gpmb/...

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
14 March, 07:15
In response Mar Fields to his Publication
Yes. When our government said no to Fauxie's gain of function research, he subsidised the research to China's Wuhan Labratory. I think that was 2015 or 2014. Of course the NIH denies the money was used for this research.