r363l l10n @r363ll10n
this is funny but yet sad. social media has made it so that ppl dont actually have to verbally communicate with each other.

my hubs and i just recently stopped all texting, messenger, etc...between us; it forces us to have actually talk to one another.
01:35 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
14 March, 01:55
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Text messaging and social medis allows me to comunicate with my husband, He slowly lost his hearing over the years, never learned sign langue and hearing aids too expensive and didnt work well for him. he said we lived in a noisy world and perfered not to use them anymore when the quit working! i miss the days singing great songs togeather!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
14 March, 01:44
This is too funny! 😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
14 March, 01:40
🤣 That was an interesting *horror* film.

Grash Sopper @Grashsopper
14 March, 11:53
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
😅