For Love of Country @Michelle1776
14 March, 12:56
Does anyone know how to watch the Sound of Freedom movie? Every link I click on to watch it wants my credit card info or I have to create an account. Is there a way to watch it without doing that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Villain Unknown @DaVillain
14 March, 01:04
In response For Love of Country to her Publication
holy crap, chill out... i totally understand Q now.... Americans totally deserve to be dragged along for 2 more years...

instant gratification isnt a right...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 March, 01:15
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
Excuse me? What is your problem? I was asking a question about a movie I thought had already been released since iI have seen so many links put out there. Your response is very rude, and I suggest you get your obnoxious attitude in check.

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
no problem here, just think its hilarious how everyone needs the latest and gratest. right now... information served on a platter, and wonder why someone wants your credit card

....you just happened to be the first one i saw tonight, on a Saturday, after scotch, munching a prime steak, wine and some whiskey.... 😇
01:29 AM - Mar 14, 2021
In response For Love of Country to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaVillain in this post can reply
14 March, 01:34
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
Ok, no issues then. I had heard the movie was a "must watch", and everything is being removed so quickly. I just wanted to know how to legitimately see it.