Bree Bbb @Bree
18 February, 04:16
"I don't think it's going to take that long because the discovery is going to be devastating."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WOLF Pawnee @RMFCo1822Ltd
DISCOVERY: What if I told you, all 5 governors in the crooked swing states have murdered and/or eaten babies? What if I told you to join the C_A you are forced to violently rape a child or infant then given a gun to "kill it" at first initiation? What if I told you every single elected official past present and future-including these governors-is "vetted" using this same process? Every CEO, every corporation, every industry, ALL OF HOLLYWOOD, EVERY ACTOR, DIRECTOR you name it-all of them-controlled at the outset with blunt force trauma-this is how the C_A meticulously took control of America & the world while we were distracted foaming at the mouth from Mark Ultra mind-splitting 50's pop-culture programming. @bree @GhostEzra XAnon @doqholliday @KatistheSea3
01:02 AM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Bree Bbb to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RMFCo1822Ltd in this post can reply
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
15 March, 10:32
In response WOLF Pawnee to his Publication
hate to say it, but ou are correct

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Heat @1curlyhd
15 March, 09:50
No mercy!!!!!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
15 March, 08:32
At this point, I would not doubt it at all!