Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
Perhaps this is why Billy "Kill Them All" Gates was disappointed how his covid project didn't turn out as expected? πŸ€”
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Pandemic Playbook EXPOSED - SECRET GOVERNMENT SIMULATION VIDEO Aug 2019 Crimson Contagion Exercise
12:53 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 March, 04:12
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Spread the saying, "The Amish were not affected by the pandemic because they do not have television."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
14 March, 02:33
even more relevant. oct 2019 coronavirus simulation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜±πŸ€”. enjky the show!
https://youtu.be/AoLw-Q8X1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Rogers @krpatriot
14 March, 01:15
I just watched Fall Cabal part 2, 7-10. Bill Gates is a criminal.

Mar Fields @bullbearfields
14 March, 01:10
That peak on September (based on video) is the same as the GPMB= Global Preparedness Monitoring Board report Sep 2019

Global Preparedness Monitoring Board annual report 2019
Progress indicator(s) by Sep. 2020
all info inside PDF see W.H.O. website
https://apps.who.int/gpmb/...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 March, 01:03
Many of us new of Event 201 that took place last fall, the global dress rehersal for this and shared it like crazy all through the late winter, spring and summer of 2020. It didn't seem to matter to any that it was planned and practiced how they would kill the people in the hospitals with the ventilators, call all deaths Covid and use the media to generate fear with staged scenes for it first. We even know that Doctors and Hospitals were paid off to do this. Its open source intel and yet over 100 million U.S. citizens wore suffocating and germ sickening masks when they didn't have too, stayed away from loved ones and left them to die alone, and took the death jab. It confuses me why people want to play pandemic. How do we help people snap out from the spell the MSM has them under?

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
14 March, 08:11
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I wish I knew. I think that's what we're waiting on though.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
14 March, 12:56
I'd like to meet him. In person. It would be ashort exchange