HRP INTEL @HP_Intel
Is there a particular reason why certain wiki pages are edited up to this day even if the person passed years ago? Ive been keeping an eye on these page edits, and even though the changes are very subtle, they still stick out. seems odd 🤔🤔
11:58 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by HP_Intel in this post can reply
KharisLea Bee @Kharis
14 March, 12:24
In response HRP INTEL to her Publication
Wikipedia is an open source platform, meaning anyone can edit the content. I would take a guess that those who have contributed to this particular page simply have more, updated information in which to submit on the topic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
14 March, 12:07
In response HRP INTEL to her Publication
I was on the History website and was reading the stories about Indiands around my area and through out the US. It was odd because it was different from what I was taught , so I checked out the revised date and they changed all of them about a month before. They are trying to change the world history to fit their narative!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396