Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
13 March, 05:56
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
😡😥🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
13 March, 05:55
there was a Twitter thread from her last fall being scared for her life and possibly harassed beyond belief. anyone know what happened to her?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen American @Woke_2020
13 March, 06:31
In response Brandon Burt to his Publication
she's still on Twitter. i follow her closely

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 March, 05:14
So so so sad and disgusting! There is no amount of money in the whole entire world that I would sell my kids! That fact alone makes me infinitely rich without gaining $1. So disturbing to consider what the parents were thinking when they thought that would be a good idea. Only a souless person could want that life for their offspring.

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
13 March, 05:10
Sooo sooo sooo sick!! I cannot believe this is the world we were living in.. Praying everyday that this stops... I pray we can all put an end to this together.. I pray for strength for this young girl.. this sick shit should never happen..