Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 March, 05:40
We need an open source legal framework for taking down the DS machine.

As more and more Patriot Attorneys wake up, they will need to be educated with Constitutional Law in order to file lawsuits against corrupt businesses, mayors and governors that don't want what's best for America.

Time to think different. Time to be smart. Time to lawyer up. Time to fight back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Last Days @lastdays1
you know what I want to see? i want to see a grassroots LEGAL effort - like $GME - to strip Zuck and Jackhole (and any members of congress like Pelosi who have clearly profited off of their offices) of all of the wealth they've made off of their disgusting respective companies. i want them to be dead broke BEFORE prosecution for treason and sedition.
03:10 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lastdays1 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Last Days @lastdays1
13 March, 03:30
In response Marlene van to her Publication
i was actually thinking it would be nice for Nasty Nancy to have to live in the filth and drug needle-ridden streets that I hear are pervasive in her district, but people like that always have some kind of offshore account or undeclared assets that they dredge up at the last minute to keep from hitting absolute rock bottom like that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396