Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
"The kid by the side of the road!" ..,
the kid that saved the planet.,
what john john, trump, 17 team and the Alliance patriots have done cannot be put in words. Saving humanity and the planet from a multi-century satanic death cult that was on the precipice of finishing us off is the greatest achievement of mankind because it prevented the destruction of mankind.
"Slaves no FU$KING more!!!" -1O7
https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...
#KennedyVision
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga 🌎✌️
02:54 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 March, 09:15
In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
16 March, 12:53
We will not bend.
We will not break.
We will not yield.
We will never give in.
We will never give up.
We will never back down.
We will NEVER, ever surrender.
We are Americans & our hearts bleed red, white & blue.
- President Donald J. Trump

We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
#wwg1wga !
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
16 March, 01:26
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
15 March, 11:49

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
15 March, 11:06
That video warmed my heart♥️

Karen Lou @Sapphire
15 March, 11:05

Paula Goble @Palala3
14 March, 01:35
So grateful...may love and prayers of protection and peace surround our heroes!!! 🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰🤍🤍🤍

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
14 March, 12:14
I'm praying

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
13 March, 11:43
Also love John Kennedy, a true American !❤🤍💙

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
13 March, 11:42
I can't wait till I get my book !❤🤍💙

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
13 March, 11:39
i love you man you know just what i needed to hear. thanks brother for all you do
SLAVES NO MORE THANKS JAUN

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
13 March, 03:33
You guys need some new material, lol

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
13 March, 03:34
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
why dont you show us how its done...haha

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
13 March, 11:24
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
We dont do this for ourselves! I know all of this, through and through! I do this to help others, service to others, is the key to happiness! learn this, and you wont be concerned w new material!
love and light!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
13 March, 03:32