MJTruth MJTruth @MJTruth
Episode 9. We The People Part 1

(Special Shoutout to Kim Runner for helping me structure this)

We The People (Anons & non Anons) get together for a Zoom meeting.

In Part 1, we discuss the following topics:

o How to Wake People Up
Where to start?
What tips have successful?
What happens when family don’t believe you.

o Elections
Do we believe it was stolen and why?

o Vaccines
What’s the agenda?
What are your concerns?
Why does it appear Trump was pushing it?

o Indoctrination
How schools, entertainment & advertising influence the younger generation

https://rumble.com/vem5ij-...
02:38 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by MJTruth in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
16 March, 10:14
In response MJTruth MJTruth to his Publication
The top to things people have been neglicting is knowing how life force works, physics, and what rights are as the law.
Solve these two issues, problems, and the best is yet to come.
Fundamentally and principally people have not known whats going on as tools and skills are missing, knowing rights from wrong from factual evidence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
14 March, 10:26
One of the biggest influences on children these days is violent video games. They are put brainwashing tools. They need to be eliminated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
14 March, 01:48
Good conversation. Maybe next time have an educator on for the school conversation? As a retired teacher and now a professor I appreciated the conversation but there is another side to the coin especially in the fly-over states. Glad I happened by! Thanks!

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
14 March, 12:11
Younger generation indoctrination- Kids need to be off social media. They are being taught "neo-pronouns" and the latest is to scare young woman regarding young men. This is the same thinking as "all cops are bad." This is why it is so easy to sell white priviledge and supremacy. All white people must be racist. Rather than dealing with individual issues that arise, we make an entire group of people responsible for the problems of a few. It is a mindset which governs conversations. I've tried for years to get liberals to engage in conversation regarding problem solving and they refuse, instead continuing to insist on victimization, which is counter-productive and keeps people dependent. #MAGA #GodWins

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
14 March, 12:05
Every time I say "Some people aren't ready for Q truths," I get crickets. I think there are other ways. Sometimes you have to plant a seed to get people to question their world. Some people won't wake up due to that wonderful "normalcy bias." I wonder how many people have lost familty due to age or other illness/accident while waiting for the plan to be realized. Is it necessary to insist Bidan is a fake prez when you know you will alienate your flesh and blood?
My lib sis has been dismissive of me since I can remember. I used to think it was because I was the baby. I know now it's because of her liberal mindset, and the way they choose to communicate or manipulate the conversation. Our father is aging, and even though he realizes the MSM has 'sides' and will watch both, I still choose to "pick my battles." Is it necessary to wear like a badge of honor the total loss of one's family and friends? My sis is married to a conservative. They never talk politics. #MAGA #wwg1wga

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
13 March, 11:48
This is so great you guys! I love this ❤️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 March, 11:06
Thanks for the shoutout but you didn't need to do that.
Happy to help!

MJTruth MJTruth @MJTruth
16 March, 10:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Structure is very important and you helped me with that. Everything went smooth. So yes, I did have to do that. Love you sis