⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
13 March, 10:57
"America was almost destroyed by criminals. We just didn't realize it because people don't expect prominent career politicians to be capable of secretly running organized criminal networks that they keep secret from the people."

https://rumble.com/vaqr21-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DestroyingTheCabal in this post can reply
The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
13 March, 05:24
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
13 March, 03:06
How are we the plan! Evil has taken over our goverment, we have no way to change that! The voting system is beyond repair!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
13 March, 06:59
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
wrong. watching fhe right information outlets you'd know Trump had the Quantum Block chain ready through Space Force which has the accurate counts on him winning. This has to play out this way. We have the brstvyears ahead wuth Oeace abd Love and Christ Consciousness coming. this is the day of out LORD. DON'T play into their mind games. stay positive and raise your vibrations. you got this

Elena Iove @Camberu71
13 March, 02:42
THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT! IT'S BEEN POSTED BEFORE AND NEED TO BE POSTED EVERY DAY AND ON ANY PLATFORM! I COPY THE LINK AND, WITH A SHORT DESCRIPTION, I MAKE FLYERS WITH MANY OTHER VALUABLE INFO AND SPREAD THEM OUT, TO THE PEOPLE WHEN I GO OUT!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
13 March, 06:55
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
i have my car windows full of info too. flyers are great