jc8 888 @jc8
13 March, 10:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
Ive been an RN for 39 years. Evwry year we plan for FLU SEASON. Miracally the FLU has been NON EXISTENT 2020 and this year too!🙄😳
11:39 AM - Mar 13, 2021
In response jc8 888 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Gatachica in this post can reply
Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
28 March, 03:51
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
Thank you for your honesty! I have a friend thats an RN and she is saying the same thing!!! Its just not right!😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
28 March, 03:03
Wait until the entire medical community learns they got the flu through the vaccine every year, and it is designed to cull the herd, kill the sick elderly and young. Vaccines are poison.
I was a nurse for 20 years when I found out, and AI gave up my license and now only use and recommend natural herbs and plants, good nutrition, and clean clear water.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
28 March, 02:53
Of course there is no FLU... Flu season is fake when people get sick in the winter it is a common cold your body detoxing the only way you can get the flu is if they inject you with it. That is why there is no flu because they are focusing on giving you the covid jab if it was not covid then it would be flu instead that they would be pushing. VIRUS is an EXOSOME a documented FACT the flu is your defense system FACT if say we have swine flu then it is not in the air they will inject you with it instead evey pandemic or epidemic is fake going all the way back to the spanish flu where thoes who died were the vaccinated ones we need to move away from this medical illusion i cannot wait for the tuth to come out and we go back to natural cures

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 March, 02:28
I just retired after 50 years as an RN, mostly ER and Critical Care. We also planned for disasters and pandemics. This was no pandemic or disaster.

jc8 888 @jc8
13 March, 11:48
i took the flu shot once and i coaught the flu from it, never took it again, and never caught the flu after that.,