Little Sweets @LexxiLu
Good Morning!
I totally agree with your comment about her & NM never making it into the politically corrupt arena with MSM which is why I decided to launch my online campaign about how corrupt she is & the problems here in NM. Sometimes I feel like I'm just beating my head against the wall & that I'm just going to give it up...but then I tell myself that people outside of NM need to pay attention to the corruption in this state. I know that you kinda joked about people thinking we are another country...but you are right. I can't tell you how many people think we are Mexico. When my husband & I got married, his best man brought his girlfriend & we could not get her to drink any water because some uneducated idiot friend of hers told her not to drink our water or she would get Montezuma's revenge! No matter how much we tried to explain & even showed her a US map, she would NOT drink our water or anything made with our water. Not one drop. Heavy sigh... So there ya go!
11:36 AM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by LexxiLu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Little Sweets, click on at the bottom under it