Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Klement Cuka @RealClemency
26 March, 08:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natalie Fish @icthelight
14 March, 11:35
Fook ya! i too want one! Jr. rocks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
13 March, 12:09
I want one of those❗️😁ARRRRRR😏

Halley Austin @alleyhay17
13 March, 11:55
😆😆😆😆

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
13 March, 11:22
ok i need this-- $1500

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 March, 11:21
That's too funny!🤣🤣🤣
"you can get the Biden version for 1.37....shoots backwards though"🤣🤣🤣

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 March, 11:08
Golden gun bond reference? hrmm
Way cool as well!
We all troll haha..

Enough Already! @emdSD
13 March, 11:08
i love this guy - he is hilarious and smart - and most importantly can tell he loves his dad, his family and his country (all of us) very much.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 March, 11:16
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
Perfectly said and me, too!