Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Hillary has been gone since 2016. Many of the dangerous people have been removed and replaced with deepfakes, CGI, or actors wearing masks. We are watching a movie.

Hillary was taken into custody at the September 11, 2016 911 Memorial. If you look at the video, you can even see her hands bound and two ladies standing behind her to try to cover the fact that she is in handcuffs. She refused to get into the van and her knees buckled and she had to be pushed into the van. Here is the video the news showed us:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Here is a video from American Prophet where you can even see her hands are bound and you can say goodbye to the real Hillary:

https://rumble.com/vapyrp-...
10:51 AM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
14 March, 01:09
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
FACTS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 March, 12:45
Thank you for posting even when they see it they still don’t believe it the great awakening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 March, 11:11
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
You're welcome! ❤️

Judy Anonette @biju
13 March, 04:19
I hope this is true, I have seen so many articles saying she was arrested at different times or she was doing this or that. I saw this video when it first came out after her appearance there, I truly hope she is gone. What a demon!

... ... @Trader_Kev
13 March, 11:58
this vid never gets old

13 March, 11:59
In response ... ... to his Publication
Agreed! ❤️

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
13 March, 12:02
In response ... ... to his Publication
So true! 😎

Free Bird @DCast
13 March, 11:05
It looked more like a manequine than Hilly - I agree she's probably 'Gone' but if you look again at that vid, consider it be a stuffed Hilly puppet - literally :)

13 March, 12:06
In response Free Bird to her Publication
The best part of the Hillary video is JFK Jr.'s justice. Remember when Jr was considering running for the NY Senate seat prior to his "death." He would have run against Hillary and he would have won. Hillary had a plot to have him killed. When you watch the video, look at the bald bodyguard who had to help push Hillary into the van. That is one of JFK Jr.'s disguises. The bald bodyguard is JFK Jr. Now listen to the fitting song Phil Collins "In the Air Tonight" song playing in the background on the American Prophet video. Here are the lyrics: https://genius.com/Phil-co...