Hello Yes @Catalyst
All of last year I wanted to remain unreactionary. As soon as the scamdemic hit I felt a strong compulsion to go out into the streets and protest things like radical feminism, mass migration, globalism, anti traditionalism, anti religion, diversity, lockdowns, cashless paying, vaccines, state day cares, fractional reserve banking, foreign wars, everything. I held myself back despite overwhelming evidence of financial collapse, great reset, social collapse to the point of class and racial warfare. I had just lost my FaceBook page which had thousands of original posts of my intellectual property taken bybthe rich out of greed and fear towards an everyday patriot. I saw the exact same thing with the police brutality hoaxes and knew the true resistance was being set up for cataclysmic failure and yet I did not want to hurt Trump's chances so waited until after the election. When that was over we saw the scariest most conformist Purge yet to the point where I no longer felt safe
10:27 AM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Catalyst in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hello Yes, click on at the bottom under it