Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Sherry Stalcup @sstalcup2000
26 January, 01:41
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
😂🤣😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
April Kratzer @karma_74
24 January, 11:40
I was surprised he was able to sign the actual paper. He deserved a treat for that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
23 January, 10:11
Did #Buttholebiden give out pens?

joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 January, 09:39
I went through Trumps E.O. and saw that he signed in the middle.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
21 January, 03:22
Copypaper. Made in China. #badbiden

KIK 143 @kik143
21 January, 01:52
Also... the page is VERY white, which tells me it is blank. I noticed when he was reading it that the page clearly had no words. However this doesn't mean he didn't sign it when cameras were off.

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
21 January, 01:38
I was wondering the same thing...

Joanne Sherman @JoanneSherman
21 January, 01:36
I thought the same

Jeff Hinds @Spanishguy72
21 January, 01:24
I'm with ya on this all being fake, but I did find this...

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
21 January, 01:10
look at the quality of paper too biden got standard A4 not very presdiential like hahaha

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
21 January, 01:04
I guess if it's blank it's all good.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 January, 12:58
well Biden's are blank so there's that...

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
21 January, 12:57
🤣🤣🤣🤣
one of these things is not like the other....
someone que the clown show music...😁

Abc Defg @7mamiomany7
21 January, 12:55