Only people mentioned by TheGreatAwoken in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 April, 03:48
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
The evil in the act of killing an innocent Baby or Child doesn’t compute. How could this ever be okay? The thought makes me physically sick. I will pray for the Victims. The perpetrators of this evil have made their choice & they will be faced with consequences. God Bless the innocent Souls. Father may you’re Light of protection be their Armor of safety.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 March, 05:22
EVIL SATANISTS They will pay eternally for each and every child they murdered

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 March, 10:09

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
27 March, 07:55
The Lord has Said Do Not Hurt My Angles or I will Hold nothing back in my vengance!! He is watching and will only allow so much before he takes he vengance upon those who have decided to try and see if he will come for them!! That day draws closer every second!! He will take them down !! In the meantime we need to fight these evil bastards with all we can !! We csn not just sit by while these forkers do this kind of stuff be vocal in your disapproval and stand up front and confront them at evry corner!!! Save The Kids!!!! R Ricardo

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 March, 07:33
God protect us from the evil that seeks to destroy life.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 07:02
We The People can arrange [their] meeting with God

Charissma _15 @Riley
17 March, 02:05
🙏

Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
17 March, 01:45
They will rot in Hell.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
13 March, 10:03
All children are gifts from our One True Almighty Father!! Save the CHILDREN!!

Remove the pedophiles permanently from the face if the earth!! Anyone who harms a child deserves the most severe punishment. These people are sick!!

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
13 March, 09:42
sick fooks need a bullet to the brain and one in each lung to be sure