Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Dutch Dude @DutchDude
17 March, 11:12
In response ana coelho to her Publication
Thank you for your inspiring words... 👍❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
16 March, 09:35
Well said!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 March, 09:32

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 March, 08:11
AMEN !!

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
13 March, 09:33
Thank you for this. i was feeling war weary today. Now i just feel blessed that God let me be a part of the Great Awakening with all of you dear patriots. May God send all of you many blessings🙏

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
13 March, 09:21
Amen 👊 WWG1WGA WW

PAIN NOW @PAIN
13 March, 09:17
When. Because those still fast asleep, of which there are millions and milions, see absolutely nothing but criminals allowed to roam free.

Really sad to watch. And I have been awake for decades!

Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
13 March, 08:37
Thank you for this, it is well stated and I am so blessed to be part of this amazing Patriot family. God Bless!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
13 March, 08:24

anon anon @Qcolorado
13 March, 08:18
I thank God the day he opened my eyes to what was happening in the world and led me to the most wonderful, mysterious, and powerful group of people the earth has ever known. I love that it is worldwide (for God is not just American), and feel such a connection to all of us. God bless Q, and God bless and protect the patriots!