Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
14 March, 08:44
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Great job. I don't know I guess maybe you're the author of this? But thank you I'm grateful for this. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒŽ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
14 March, 08:37
As someone who is desperate I believe that this powerful statement if indeed was able to enter a persons brain/sensibilties it would change the way they think if even for a moment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Platte River @Seds4
13 March, 06:10
What was Fuji Film showing Trump in the vax video?

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
13 March, 07:36
There will be no wearing masks or vaccines for me or my family!! 😬πŸ₯Ί

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 March, 06:28
qu'elle est bonne celle la πŸ€“j'aime putain

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
13 March, 05:38
NOPE!!! ☠️