Only people mentioned by JustForThought in this post can reply
Janet Love @JanetLove82
13 January, 04:04
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
Juan O'Savin is on with Michael Jaco right now live. The plan is going to piss off 80M patriots UNTIL the very end, which will be GLORIOUS! Must Watch and Share! https://youtu.be/hmlHoyJ1D...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patty Grossman @Pjg58
13 January, 11:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
13 January, 11:40
In response Patty Grossman to her Publication
Interesting! Hopeful.

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
13 January, 10:51
Exactly I wish some patriots would just put down their selfishness for SELFLISNESS

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
13 January, 11:05
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
I need a Midnight Rider to help me and help POTUS. Can you carry this message to anons far and wide here and on Telegram, etc?

POTUS has asked that we put together a Big Pharma chart (like the MSM ties to media chart) which shows:

1. Ties between Big Pharma and the MSM
2. Ties between Big Pharma and Government

I'm not here, but I'm on Twatt still...same name @godstrojanhorse .

I also need a comms expert to help me with some comms. I need someone who is really good. Please have them find me or DM me.

Ride like the wind, Midnight Rider!

Thank you, fren.