Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
The clouds were soft today, the sky's been wrapped in love. So tonight I will tell you a story about the two songs from one of my favorite singers Mireille Mathieu. She had a hit with a sad goodbye song called La Paloma Adieu (sung in German and Spanish also) and it was so longing and sad. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I would sing this song while we traveled everywhere because it was an easy lyric to remember and so potent. Sometime after that when I was writing a lot of poems in my head, I'd written TriTerra. The song had no effect on that, but the follow-up song La Paloma Reviens had such an effect on me that I wrote a follow-up to TriTerra (still not posted) and mirrors the same turnaround that La Paloma Reviens has. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Same melody but the 2nd being a far more positive happy tone and message. Q voulez-vous revient?
02:27 AM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
13 March, 05:57
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
If it's not too much to ask, would you mind posting the sequel to Tri Terra? Tri Terra is so intriging and beautifully written like all of your other artfully crafted and deep work, that I can't help but wonder what comes next?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 06:46
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
After posting the Mireille Mathieu, I got out my book and went through it to find it and have been getting that typed up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
13 March, 05:19
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Moi aussi, je parle aux nuages Et je suis d’aujourd’hui et sans patience C’est vous qui donne ma vie fait la différence.

13 March, 06:46
In response Chill Bite to his Publication