NEO ONE @Neo
12 March, 10:17
POTUS dropped by a charity event tonight for DOGS...

So many dog comms recently and now this????!

Coincidence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
I just saw this on another channel... dog comms coming in Lima Charlie. I do believe Wisconsin is getting cleaned up right now.. I was at a show all day... and many followers of Knowledge.. great! I am gonna be hoarse... BUT! Wisconsin 5 is getting busted right now for voter fraud... there are cops everywhere in northern WI and I want ANON support to post what is going on in Madison, Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha... please, post!!!! Love the energy right now...the winds were so strong Wed night(after watching an orange orb dance around in the sky near my property) it blew my spaceball trampoline over.. so winds over 61MPH,, it was howlin'
10:37 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnniesCampground in this post can reply
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
13 March, 03:12
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Who are the Wisconsin 5.
I am in between Madion/Milwaukee.
Never heard this expression!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 06:40
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
the big 5 corrupt cities: Milwaukee, Green Bay, Madison, Racine and Kenosha... in no particular order. I just discovered it yesterday in an article about the voter fraud in Green Bay and Milwaukee... the "plan" was for Zuckerberg money to flow into the Wisconsin 5 to flip our state from red to blue. Cheating, thievin MFs

KGD Bassist @KGDbassist
12 March, 11:30
i hope so
ive been waiting watching fir Wi to be up in lights
don of a bitch hope so

KGD Bassist @KGDbassist
13 March, 12:08
In response KGD Bassist to her Publication
*for. We need edit tabs. lol. Those of us that dont sleep but an hour or 3 make these oversight spelling errors. 👀
pleased to meet you Wi patriot family.

KGD Bassist @KGDbassist
13 March, 12:09
In response KGD Bassist to her Publication
*son of a bitchhhhhh
any more on Wi!?
I look til I eyes are blurred.
Have an anazing weekend!

River Goldenhawk @LadyRiver
12 March, 11:04
i live in Wisconsin. i work around racine and kenosha. saw a random NG convoy of about 5 humvees heading north towards milwaukee the other day. mid week, kinda random.

12 March, 11:07
In response River Goldenhawk to her Publication
Sweetness!!!! #itshappening .. please keep your awareness up and video it and post it please... join in also at MyPatriotsnetwork.com main group, then state, then country.. post for our state in the discussion area.. call your Sheriff and get him/her to also join so we can take back our country one county/Sheriff at a time... :)

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
12 March, 10:45
I live in Wisconsin, let's start at the top. Bye bye Evers.

12 March, 10:53
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Yes.... grassroots matters too... Please consider joining mypatriotsnetwork.com main group, then join Wisconsin, then your county.. invite your Sheriff.... take back our country.. one county/Sheriff at a time.