CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 March, 04:48
WHITEHATS PLAYING THE ILLUMINATTI GAME BACK @ THEM, WITH “ SOUTH PARK Q “ RENT FREE SPACE IN THERE HEADS 💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Smart @Allysmart
My Teenage Son saw this. I usually don't let him watch this show but he has been calling me crazy along with his Dad for quite some time. So, I pretended it was about something else, knowing that it could help them see. I didn't think it would work since they both voted for Biden and don't believe a word I say. They watched it and my son was shocked by what he saw. He still didn't believe me. Then, right before he fell asleep, he told me everything. He actually pieced it together and saw everything. It was shocking for me because he was seeing more than what was exposed. It worked. He woke up. It was amazing.
10:32 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Allysmart in this post can reply
Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
13 March, 07:51
In response Ally Smart to her Publication
Thats an amazing story. I couldnt imagine trying to explain whats going on to nearly grown children, seeing as children already grow up to think mom and dad are idiots thanks to propaganda. I pray the Most High will continue to bless your home and shake awake your husband. A split home in any regard is the perfect storm for satan to do his thing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396